Jostle generates a Digest email for each Contributor containing the following weekly content from their organization's intranet:
- up to 5 "pinned" articles
- displayed in order of most viewed
News you may have missed
- up to 5 unread articles
- tailored to each Contributor
- displayed in order of most viewed by others
Popular NEWS Items
- up to 5 Items (Articles, Polls, Albums, etc)
- displayed in order of most likes
- list of the coming week's Events
- displayed chronologically
- features company-wide Discussions only
- weighted by most posts
- most recent Job Postings
- most-liked Shout-Outs of the week
- biggest Bonuses of the week
- newest items listed
The content of the weekly Digest emails cannot be configured or customized.
Personalized upcoming Birthday and Anniversary announcements have been moved out of Digest and are now sent via direct "day-of" emails to recipients.
Your organization's intranet Digest can be set up to be delivered on any day and time of the week. To set this, go to the Administration settings > Platform > Manage DIGEST.
If you would rather disable sending the Digest for your whole organization, then uncheck the option “Send DIGEST emails”.
If "Send DIGEST emails" is set, then contributors can opt not to receive them by unchecking the Digest option in the Emails section of their My Preferences (if you have branded your intranet with a unique name, it will be reflected on the name of the Digest in this section as well).
NOTE—when the News view is set to "Staging" in Administration settings, News Articles will not show up within the Digest email.