The Jostle mobile app allows you to seamlessly connect to your organization while you are away from the office, putting the ability to connect with team members, view documents, read the latest company news, post web articles and more - right in the palm of your hand.
Table of contents
The Jostle mobile app can be installed on iOS and Android devices.
To get the iOS mobile app
- On your iOS device, open the App Store
- select Search and enter “Jostle”
- On the Jostle app page, click Get
- Required OS to install: iOS 12
Official Support: iOS 13.0 or later
To get the Android mobile app
- On your Android device, open the Play Store
- In the Search field, enter “Jostle”
- On the Jostle app page, click Install
- Required OS to install: Android 9
- Official Support: Android 10.0 or later
You can also access the App Store and Play Store downloads from the Jostle website.
For iOS and Android devices that have it installed and enabled, users can opt to upload files from Microsoft One Drive when they:
- Tap "Image" in an Update or Shout-Out
- Tap the paper clip icon to add an attachment to a Discussion
Users with iOS devices also have the ability to upload files from iCloud into a Discussion (also via the paper clip icon).
Throughout the Support Center are articles that contain alternate, mobile-specific information and/or workflows.
Mobile settings for Online Location Indicator
Creating Web Articles in Mobile
NOTE - For information on Jostle for iPad, please see this article