Jostle supports the latest two versions of all major browsers, including:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+ and Edge
- Safari (Mac) 9.0+
The first time you access your intranet you will be given the option to choose whether to receive Jostle Notifications on your browser settings. This feature is available on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Browser notifications appear in the corner of your screen and look as shown below (appearance may vary by browser):
If you later find you want to change your initial setting, here's how:
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu.
- Then click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Scroll down and click on Notifications.
- Locate the “jostle.us” item and to its right, click on the "Manage actions" icon and select Remove.
- Access Jostle again and select your new preference when the Browser notification dialog appears.
- Right-click on the Jostle Platform page.
- Select View Page Info.
- Select the Permissions tab at the top.
- Scroll down to the "Show Notifications” section.
- Select your option to allow or block Jostle notifications.
- Select Preferences on the top Safari menu.
- Click on Notifications
- Navigate to “jostle.us”
- Select your option to allow or deny Jostle Notifications
We push Notifications to your browser and to your phone's notification center. The alert is up to the Browser and the Phone you are using. Browsers may require an add-on installation.