Jostle supports the latest two versions of all major browsers, including:
- Safari (Mac)
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer (11)
The first time you access your intranet you will be given the option to choose whether to receive Jostle Notifications on your browser settings. This feature is available on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Browser notifications appear in the corner of your screen and look as shown below (appearance may vary by browser):
If you later find you want to change your initial setting, here's how:
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu.
- Then click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- In the "Privacy & Security" section, click Content settings.
- Scroll down and click on Notifications.
- Locate the “jostle.us” item and to its right, click on the "More actions" icon and select Remove.
- Access Jostle again and select your new preference when the Browser notification dialog appears.
- Open your Jostle intranet.
- In the address bar, click the i-icon to bring up the Control Center.
- Click the arrow in the prompt.
- Click "More information" to bring up the Page Info window.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Under Send Notifications, choose your option (if all choices are greyed out, remove the checkmark next to "Use default").
- In the Safari app, go to Safari > Preferences.
- Then go to Websites > Notifications
- Navigate to “jostle.us”
- Select your option to allow or deny Jostle notifications
We push Notifications to your browser and to your phone's notification center. The alert is up to the Browser and the Phone you are using. Browsers may require an add-on installation.