Follow

Preferences

My Preferences is where you manage all your customization settings. You can access My Preferences via the Action Menu (three dots) that appear next to your name/avatar image in the Main Navigation.

actionpro2.png

In My Preferences you have the ability to set the following:

Email Client

How the Contributor would like to send emails from Jostle.

Welcome Screen

If the Contributor wants to see the welcome message when logging into the system.

Digest Emails

If the Contributor wants to receive their intranet's weekly Digest.

What’s Jostling

If the Contributor wants to receive our newsletter that highlights significant new features and changes.

Languages

Contributors can set their preferred language from these available options: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Polish, and Arabic.

Time Zone

Contributors can set their timezone. The timezone by default will be the browser’s setting.

Date Format

Contributors can set how the date is displayed throughout the platform.

Time Format

Contributors can choose between a 12-hour clock or 24-hour clock.

Default View

Contributors can set the default view that their intranet opens to. Also, they can navigate back to that view by clicking their organization’s logo.

Manage Notifications

Contributors can manage the notifications* sent from News, Events, Discussions, Library, and Classifieds.

*certain email notifications cannot be disabled.

Sign-in & Security

Contributors can change their password and (if applicable) reset their Multi-factor Authentication settings (Jostle credentials only).

Once your preferences have all been set, click the Save button at the bottom of the screen or the Save link at the top of the screen.

PrefsSaveRed.png

Preferences in Mobile

A streamlined version of My Preferences can be accessed via the Jostle mobile app. The available features in Mobile include:

• Language
  • Date Format
  • Time Format
  • Default Mobile View
  • Newsletter/Digest emails
  • Manage Notifications*
  • Password

* When setting your Notification preferences in Mobile, be sure you have also set your phone permissions to "Allow" notifications from Jostle.

To access My Preferences in Mobile, tap the Menu icon from the Tab Bar at the bottom of the mobile screen, then scroll down the Main Navigation and access the Action Menu next to your name.

mobilepreftabbar.png

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

1 Comments

Scott Samios

Your Preferences icon is the universally accepted icon for Filters. Why? And your Export icon is the universally accepted icon for Settings/Preferences. Why?

Please sign in to leave a comment.