We've made it simple to let everyone on your platform know about Slack integration and how to set it up.
Just follow these steps to publish a ready-made "How-to" article in your News view (NOTE—you must have News Reporter or Editor privileges to publish News items).
- In News, click on the Add New menu in the Action Bar and select Web Article.
- Copy/paste this link <https://forum.jostle.us/hc/en-us/articles/360036181654> in the field provided and click Continue.
- A draft will open with the article auto-populated (which you can edit or add org-specific info to)
- Select the appropriate Publishing Role and other settings in the right Options column.
- Review the article and make any necessary adjustments (fix any spacing/centering issues, resize or edit the tile image).
- Remove the "Have more questions?" link at the bottom of the article (this is a Jostle Support Center link that is automatically imported with the web article)
- When you're satisfied with the article, click Publish.