When you're out of the office and spot something you want to share of picture of with your colleagues, the quickest and easiest way to do so is via the Activity feed in the Jostle mobile app.
1. In the mobile app, tap the News icon in the bottom tab bar. Activity can then be accessed via the Activity/News toggle button. Once in Activity, tap the "+" in the top right corner to prepare a new Update.
2. On the Update screen, go to the bottom and select "Image".
3. This will pull up your options for adding an image. You can:
- Use your camera to take a photo or video
- Select one from your phone's Photo Library
- Use one that you have stored elsewhere in your phone.
4. After you add your image, you can tap the field above it to add any message you'd like (if you created your message first, when you add your image it will automatically appear below it).
Once you're done, tap "Post" in the upper right corner to send your Update to your platform's Activity feed.