The Jostle® platform is compatible with the Google Translate extension for Chrome, which can allow users to view their intranet into over 100 different languages. Here's how:
- Download and install the Google Translate Chrome extension
- Log into your intranet
- Click the Google Translate extension icon at the top of your Chrome browser
- Click on "Translate This Page" and select your language
- Google Translate will not work in Search. As a workaround, you can try translating words and terms from your chosen language to English for search purposes, and then using Google Translate to translate the resulting matching pages to your chosen language.
- You will need to enable the extension (click the browser icon) every time you log in to your intranet.