It’s possible to bulk import user data into your Jostle intranet. This saves you the step of adding/editing accounts one by one and re-typing information that you have already created in other systems (such as: Active Directory or WorkDay). These are one-way syncs from your other system(s).
Note that when you delete users they will be removed from Charts in Teams view. When you add users, they will NOT be added to any team; you have to do this as a separate step after the users are added.
What kind of data can you import?
- User data, including creating and deleting users
- User photos
- Teams structures
How can you do the import?
You have these options:
- Within Jostle (manual bulk uploads via Admin Settings)
- Add Contributors (Administration settings > User data to/from other systems > Import users CSV)
- Edit Contributor data (Administration settings > User data to/from other systems > Import users CSV)
- Delete Contributors (Administration settings > User data to/from other systems > Delete users CSV)
- Contributor photos (Administration settings > User accounts and data > Upload/download user photos)
- Team structures (Administration settings > Views and functions > Import Chart into Teams)
- SFTP (pushing uploads to a secure portal)