It’s possible to bulk import user data into your Jostle intranet. This saves you the step of adding/editing accounts one by one and re-typing information that you have already created in other systems (such as: Active Directory or WorkDay). These are one-way syncs from your other system(s).
Note that when you delete Contributors they will be removed from Charts in TEAMS view. When you add Contributors, they will NOT be added to any team; you have to do this as a separate step after the Contributors are added.
What kind of data can you import?
- Contributor data, including creating and deleting users
- Contributor photos
- Teams structures
How can you do the import?
You have these options:
- Within Jostle (manual bulk uploads via Administration Settings)
- Add Contributors (Administration settings > Bulk manage Contributors > Import Contributors)
- Edit Contributor data (Administration settings > Bulk manage Contributors > Import Contributors)
- Delete Contributors (Administration settings > Bulk manage Contributors > Delete Contributors)
- Contributor photos (Administration settings > Bulk manage Contributors > Contributor photos)
- Team structures (Administration settings > TEAMS view > Import structure)
- SFTP (pushing uploads to a secure portal)