Sometimes you want to personalize your comments using emojis. In Jostle, you can add emojis in the Activity feed, Discussions and News Items, including the title, body and comments.
- When added to a comment with text, the emoji size will be uniform with the text.
- When added to a comment without text, the emoji size will be much larger:
How does it work on Desktop?
OSX users: Pressing the following keys: control+command+spacebar. For more information click here.
Windows users: Click or tap the touch keyboard (if you don't see the touch keyboard icon, right click on the task bar to enable it).
NOTE - Depending on the OS, some browsers don’t support emojis. Emojis shape and color can change depend on the device you are using.
Google Chrome users can also download a free extension that enables you to copy/paste emojis in your browser: Emoji Keyboard - Emojis For Chrome
How to enable emojis on your phone
To start using emojis on your phone, you need to turn on 'Emojis' in your phone's Settings:
- Open your Settings menu.
- Tap on "Language and Input."
- Go to "Android Keyboard" or "Google Keyboard."
- Go to "Advanced"
- Activate "Emojis for physical Keyboard".
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards.
- Tap Add New Keyboard.
- Tap Emoji.
After you have turned it on, emojis will be added to your phone's keyboard and you can start using them right away.