Once you have your instance set up and ready to go you will want to activate your users. This is handled through the Administration Settings.
**We strongly recommend contacting your IT department to alert them that an email for each user will be sent from our domain "jostle.me". They may want to whitelist our domain ahead of time to avoid emails bouncing.
Inviting Contributors in bulk
- Log into Jostle and click on the Admin settings link in the Main Navigation.
- In the Administration settings, go to Contributor configuration > Invite Contributors
- Here you can select which users you would like to activate. The section under 'Contributors' is the list of available users to activate. Any users moved to the right under 'Contributors to be invited' will receive an invitation email to Jostle after clicking the 'Send now' button.
- You can filter the list of available users to activate by selecting a choice in the "Filter by groups" drop down. You can choose things like location, people who have been invited but haven't activated their account yet, or people who haven't been invited yet.
- In a day or two, you may want to review which users have actually activated their accounts (logged in), see here for more info.
You can invite Contributors on an individual basis as follows:
- Go to Administration settings > Contributor configuration > Edit/delete Contributors, and do a Search for a user.
- Click the EDIT link next to their name.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the "Save changes & invite now" link to generate another invite.
This invite can also be resent in cases where the original invite wasn't received or when the user's email address has been updated and they need to confirm the new address by activating it for login.