Here are some suggested promotions to help you generate buzz leading up to your launch:
- Teaser emails
- "Jostle Launch Day" posters
- Screen savers
- Feature in Newsletter
- Contest: Name our new employee platform!
- Jostle t-shirts for your launch team (Culture Champions).
- Mini Jostle training sessions hosted by Champions (Starting with the basics: News, Your Profile, Discussions, Library).
- Roadshow with your Champions (especially helpful if you have locations that are not able to access email regularly).
- Say Cheese! Rent a Photobooth, or hire a professional photographer, to ensure all employee's profiles are populated with photos before the launch.
- Scavenger Hunt: Make learning about their new platform fun by creating a scavenger hunt in Jostle. Offer prizes!
- Jostle feature in CEO Blog (posted pre-launch, touching on current pain points, how they feel Jostle will bring value, etc.).
- Get leaders to highlight Jostle in team meetings leading up to launch (demonstration of support that will assist with early adoption).
- Create a promotional platform launch video.
- Create a Poll in News: 'How do you think Jostle will help us?' or 'What do you want to see in Jostle News?'
- Enlist a brigade of Launch Day Jostlers! Here are some ideas they can have fun with!
Do you have the link for Jostle Launch Day poster pdf? Fun ideas. Thanks!
Yes we do and I would be happy to provide a copy with your specific launch date. I'll pop you an email to connect.
would you also send me the link for Jostle Launch Day poster? Thanks!
Unfortunately, we no longer offer any templates for Launch Day posters. They were retired a couple of years ago when Jostle updated their logo and brand colors.
However, there is a zip file attached at the end of the article linked below that contains the current Jostle logo, which you are free to download and use in any internal promo material you wish to create.