Due to recent changes with Twitter/X, its integration with Jostle's Activity feed is no longer supported.
Activity is the feed that runs down the left side of News. It's where users can post Updates to capture the moment-to-moment happenings in your organization or post Shout-Outs to recognize their peers.
News Editors are able to manage Activity, which includes access to the following features:
Exporting your Activity feed
News Editors (and System Administrators) can export the Activity feed content into a .csv file for analysis and record keeping. Here's how:
1. Click on the action menu (three dots) at the top of Activity.
2. Select Export Activity feed.
3. Input your date range and click Export. This will download a .csv file with full details of all Status Updates and Shout-Outs.
Setting an Activity allow list
By default, everyone in an organization can post to Activity. However, as a News Editor you can set it so only certain people have this ability. This can be a useful tool if you have a large organization and want to make sure that important information posted in Activity doesn't get quickly buried due to the sheer number of people who can add their own posts or replies to the feed.
To set an Activity allow list
1. Click on the action menu (three dots) at the top of the Activity feed.
2. Select "Set who can post Updates".
3. On the modal that appears, select "Custom Group".
4. Then use the List Selector to add individuals to your allow list and click Save when you're done.