The following instructions show how to clear your browser’s cookies and cache. This may be useful for troubleshooting and fixing login issues, and other loading problems within Jostle.
- Open the Chrome menu (the three dots in the top right corner of your browser).
- Scroll down and select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select a time frame from the drop down menu (we suggest starting with "last 30 days").
- Make sure "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" are checked off.
- Scroll down and confirm your selections by clicking Clear data.
- Click the () button to open the Firefox menu.
- Then go to Settings > Privacy & Security.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click "Clear Data"
- On the Clear Data screen, uncheck the box next to "Cookies and Site Data" (but keep "Cached Web Content" checked) and then click Clear.
- Open the Edge menu (the three dots in the top right corner of your browser).
- Go to Settings > Privacy, search & services.
- Scroll down to Clear browsing data and click on "Choose what to clear".
- Make sure that "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" are checked off, then select Clear.
- In the Safari menu bar, click History
- Then scroll down to the bottom and select Clear History…
- Use the drop-down menu to pick what timeframe you want to clear history from
- Click Clear History again. Your cookies and cache will be automatically cleared along with your Safari history.