If you have particular content in your Library that is accessed frequently, like a Health Benefits folder in your Employee Forms Volume, you can make it easier to find by adding it to Links* in a Shared Category.
To add a Library item to Links
- In Library, hover over the item or right-click and select Copy link from the popover menu.
- Then, click Links from the Main Navigation and select the Shared Category to add it to (eg. Org-wide)
- Click the “+” at the top of the screen to add a new link
- Enter a name for the link where indicated and then paste the Library item URL in the field provided.
- Click Save at the top of the screen
Types of items that would be useful to add in Links:
- Onboarding documentation
- Commission forms for Sales
- Health and benefits claims forms
- Vacation request forms
- Training videos
*System Administrators can set the name of this view to Links or a custom name. See this article for more information.