If you have particular content in your Library that is accessed frequently, like a Health Benefits folder in your Employee Forms Volume, you can make it easier to find by adding it to Links* as an Org-wide link. To do so:
1. Hover over the folder in Library, right-click and select Copy link from the popover menu.
2. Then go to the Links view and click Edit Links from the Action Bar at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down to Org-wide links, paste the link in the field provided and create a label.
4. Indicate how you want the link displayed and then click the Add button.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Save button.
*System Administrators can set the name of this view to Links or a custom name. See this article for more information.
- Onboarding documentation
- Commission forms for Sales
- Health and benefits claims forms
- Vacation request forms
- Training videos