You participated in a chat. Information was shared. You need to reference some of those points. Can't recall which thread this came from? You don't have to resort to skimming through all of your Discussions to find it, you can just use Search to track it down instead.
To use Search in DISCUSSIONS
- Click DISCUSSIONS in the Main Navigation
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the far right of the Action Bar
- Type in the keyword or terms you're searching for and then hit Enter
- Any Discussions with Comments that contain a match for your keyword will appear to the left of Search.
- Select the one you want to view and that Discussion will open right at where the matching Comment appears.
Multiple keyword matches
If there are multiple keyword matches within a single Discussion, there will be a numerical indication of this in the results. Clicking on a Discussion that indicates multiple matches will then open a window showing each Comment where a match appears. Click on the Comment you are looking for and you'll be taken to where it appears in the Discussion timeline.
NOTE—Search results will be limited to show only Discussions you have been a participant in.